KVKK Illumination Text19 January 2022 2022-01-19 12:55
KVKK Illumination Text
Contact Form Clarification Text
Dear user; This lighting text, National Electronic Technologies San. ve Tic. Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “National Electronics” or “Company”) or the third party to be appointed by our Company, due to the personal data obtained by the Company while filling out the contact form used on the corporate website. It has been prepared and presented for your information in order to fulfill the disclosure obligation of our Company in accordance with the legislation.
Processing Methods of Your Personal Data, Legal Reasons and Purposes
According to KVKK and related legislation; In order to provide customer support and solve problems, “the person concerned has been made public by himself” specified in Article 5(2)(d) of the KVKK and “provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject” stated in Article 5(2)(f) of the KVKK from your personal data in the contact form, based on the legal grounds of “obligatory data processing for the legitimate interests of the data controller”; Your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and message content are stored and processed in accordance with all administrative and technical measures in KVKK.
Sharing Your Personal Data with Third Parties
Only authorized persons within our Company will be able to access your personal data, provided that it is in connection with the requested service.
Your personal data may be shared with law enforcement and administrative authorities for security purposes in case of a possible need, and will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, except for the relevant authorized persons.
Storage and Disposal of Your Personal Data
Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the service you requested and will only be processed for the purpose of providing customer support.
Upon the expiration of the stipulated period, your personal data will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the relevant provisions of the KVKK, the “Regulation on the Deletion, Destruction or Anonymization of Personal Data” and our Company Policies.
Your Rights as a Relevant Person
If you submit your requests regarding your rights stated below in writing as the relevant person, your requests will be evaluated and finalized as soon as possible and in any case within 30 (thirty) days.
11 of KVKK. Your rights as a person concerned are as follows:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Learning the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, at home or abroad,
- To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete and/or incorrect processing and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring processing are eliminated, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of your damages in case you suffer damage due to the processing of your personal data in violation of the KVKK.